Dr. Vimala Jose (Convener)
Mr. Antony John E.F. (J. Convener)
Dr. Sunil Jose T.
Mr. Sijo Jacob V.
Ms. Alice N.K.
- To ensure a drug free campus
- To educate and enable youth to reject illicit drugs.
- To motivate the students to actively participate in awareness programmes conducted by the cell
- To provide counselling for students who display tendencies towards drugs / alcohol use.
- Observation of anti-drug day
- Induction programme for first year students regarding ill effects of drug abuse
- Organizing awareness programmes in the campus with the help of government authorized agencies / organizations.
- Conducting poster presentation / street plays / anti-drug rallies / distribution of flyers in the campus premises on the ill effects of drugs
- Participation in the outreach programme : e-pledge against drugs in co-ordination with Narcotic Control Bureau for a fully pledged campus movement.
- Arrange Narcotic substance inspection inside the campus by trained dog squads of the Police Department
Your Content Goes Here
Webinar on the topic “Legal and Ethical Issues of Drug Abuse”
By Chacko V M|2022-06-29T18:58:58+05:30June 29th, 2022|Categories: Anti-Narcotic Cell|0 Comments
The Anti-Narcotic Cell of St.Thomas' College (Autonomous), Thrissur is organized [...]
e-pledge titled “Say Yes to Life, No to drugs”
By Chacko V M|2022-04-27T14:37:47+05:30February 27th, 2022|Categories: Anti-Narcotic Cell, anti-narkotic|0 Comments
Antinarcotic cell, St. Thomas College (Autonomous), Thrissur As [...]
Short Film Competition
By Chacko V M|2022-04-27T14:36:53+05:30January 31st, 2022|Categories: Anti-Narcotic Cell, anti-narkotic|0 Comments
Observation of International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
By Chacko V M|2022-04-27T14:26:37+05:30June 26th, 2021|Categories: Anti-Narcotic Cell, anti-narkotic|0 Comments
Drug abuse awareness class
By Chacko V M|2022-04-27T14:20:20+05:30April 27th, 2021|Categories: Anti-Narcotic Cell, anti-narkotic|0 Comments
Prevention of Narcotic Crimes
By anumg|2021-01-29T15:31:13+05:30January 29th, 2021|Categories: Anti-Narcotic Cell, IQAC Webinar|0 Comments
Anti-Narcotic Cell in association with IQAC organised a webinar on"Prevention [...]