Besides being well stacked with several books related to each subject, there is also a large collection related to general topics, advanced topics and books for competitive exams. For some departments and subjects, there are book banks for books which are otherwise too expensive to be purchased by students on a personal basis. This facility is for deserving students and the books are made easily accessible for students. Some of the features that augment teaching/learning processes are:
- Library is open before and after the regular working hours.
- Librarian gives an orientation class for every batch to enable students to use better the resources and electronic facilities available for them.
- Koha software is used to ensure better access to books in the library
- New books arriving in the library are displayed on the New Arrivals rack for two weeks for visibility
- Teachers and library staff encourage students to use more of E-journals, e-books and e-resources
- For assignments, seminars and projects teachers insist students to use library and online library resources.
DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY
Mr.Sanjo Jose, Librarian
Library Advisory Committee
1. Sri. Sanjo Jose (Convenor)
2. Sri. David C.V. (J. Convener)
3. Smt. Jnana Bhai K.P.
4. Smt. Jency Thomas
5. Smt. Sindhu George
6. Sri. Sabu A.S.
7. Smt. Rameela Ravindran
8. Smt. Nees Paul
9. Smt. Rani Jasmine
10. Sri. Joby Paul
11. Smt. Jeena Joseph
12. Student Representative
13. Student Representative