DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS
Ashlin Mathew P.M. M.Sc.
- Lifetime Data Analysis
- Reliability Theory
- Distribution Theory
- Panel Count Data.
PG Sankaran, Ashlin Mathew PM, EP Sreedevi – arXiv e-prints, 2021
PG Sankaran, Ashlin Mathew PM, EP Sreedevi – arXiv preprint arXiv:2106.01636, 2021
Ashlin Mathew PM, Sneha Robinson – APPLIED STATISTICAL TECHNIQUES AND SYMPOSIUM ON STOCHASTIC MODELLING, 2020
- Coordinator, Webinar on Statistical Computing using SPSS, October 22,2021
- Coordinator, World Population Day E-Elocution Competition, July 11,2021
- Organising Committee Meeting, Statistics Day Celebration 2021, June 29,2021
- Joint Coordinator, Webinar Series, OPPORTUNITA DI LAVORO , Mar 24-25, 2021
- Coordinator, National Webinar on Recent Developments in Statistics and Probability, 18-19 Feb 2021
- Joint Coordinator National Statistics Day Celebrations & Webinar on Eigen Values and Its Applications, June 29, 2021
- Organising Committee Meeting, Webinar on Managing Academic Research and Publishing in Top-tier Journals, June 5, 2020
- Organising Committee Meeting,National Seminar in Applied Statistics and Symposium on Stochastic Modelling, Feb 4-6, 2020
- Joint Coordinator, A Seminar on Demography and Gender Statistics, July 11, 2019
- Organising Committee Meeting, National Statistics Day Celebrations, June 29, 2019
Consultancy & Data Analysis
- Ph.D. Thesis for research Scholars
- Data Analysis for KILA.