A two day workshop on Outcome Based Education was organized by IQAC in collaboration with Kerala State Higher Education Council (KSHEC), Thiruvananthapuram on 26th and 27th August. The purpose of the workshop was the Outcome based learning, Bloom’s taxonomy and drafting Programme Outcomes (POs), Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Course Outcomes (COs). Dr. Manulal P. Ram, Dr. Shefeeque V and Dr. Saji Mathew, research officers, KSHEC, Thiruvanathapuram were the resource persons of the workshop.
Published On: June 28th, 2019Categories: College News, IQAC-workshop
- Ph.D Open Defence and Viva Voce of Mr. SUJESH A S, Mathematics
- Henrik Ibsen’s day observation
- AWARENESS TALK ON VECTOR BORNE DISEASES, 20.03.2023
- Warm to cool tunable ultra-stable white light emissions from carbon dots -Tb3+ – Eu3+ doped silica
- The MoU signed between Sree Narayana College, Nattika, Thrissur And St. Thomas College (Autonomous), Thrissur to conduct Certificate course in Basic Accounting.