DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH
Dr. Anu Paul, M. A., B.Ed, SET, NET, Ph.D.
ANGELAIBEL, Nellikkunnu, Near Peter’s Academy,
- Santhome Academic and Social Assistance Programme
- Womens’ Cell
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Editor – Daily Newsletter
- Chaired a session titled “Interpretations of Historical Approach”, International Conference on Digital Humanities: The Democratization of History, London Center for Interdisciplinary Research , 18-05-2019 , University of London, United Kingdom.
- “Obliteration of Native Culture in Slavery and Globalization”, Intersections: Art and Literature, One Day International Conference and Workshop, 18-02-2020, St. Thomas College (Autonomous), Thrissur.
- “The Significance of Logos in Contemporary Globalized Market as Delineated in Gibson’s Pattern Recognition”, The Dilemmas of Contemporaneity in the 21st Century English Literature, National Seminar, Sri. Achutha Menon Government College, Thrissur, 5 & 6 November 2019.
- “Manifestations of Slavery in Contemporary Globalized Milieu and Afro American History as recorded in American Slave Narratives”,International Conference on Digital Humanities: The Democratization of History, London Centre for Interdisciplinary Research , 18-05-2019 , University of London, United Kingdom.
- “Globalization of Slavery” , Writing Lives , National Seminar, TM Jacob Memorial Government College , 26-09-2017 , Ernakulam.
- “Power Politics in Slave Narratives” , Singularities: International Conference on Power, KAHM UNITY WOMEN’S COLLEGE , 12-01-2017 , Malappuram.