DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
- Prof. Narayanaswamy Prize for the best student passing out from B.A. Economics.
- Thottungal Francis Scholarhsip for a poor deserving student from this College joining M.A.. Economics.
- Rt. Rev. Msgr. Sebastian Chirayath Endowment prize for the best student passing out from M.A. Economics from this College.
- Hon. Minister (late) Mathai Manjooran Memorial Scholarship sponsored by Mathai Manjooran Jiva Caritra Racana Committee for the student who scores highest mark aggregate in I and II year University Examinations of B.A. (Economics, History & English) and B.Com. students in alternative years.
- M. U. Ramakrishnan Memorial Endowment for a poor First Year Degree Student of B.A. Economics (Interest of Rs. 25,000/- (Twenty Five Thousand) Dated 09.10.2013