On 23rd July, a Cambridge Assessment Team led by Ms. Saraswathi Sudhakar sealed the Intent to Collaborate, between St. Thomas College, Thrissur and Cambridge University, UK in association with Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy. Ms. Saraswathy Sudhakar spoke about Cambridge University and CEFR (Common European Frame Work of Reference for Languages) followed by an interactive session for students of UG and PG students in English.
Published On: July 23rd, 2019Categories: Collaborations, College News, English-workshop, IQAC-workshop
- Hydromagnetic flow of magnetite–water nanofluid utilizing adapted Buongiorno model
- New GENUS and SPECIES of bagworm moth ” Capulopsyche keralensis”. (Coffee moth of Kerala). Special congratulations to USHA A U, Research Scholar
- On New Joint Importance Measures for Multistate Reliability Systems
- Inauguration of Arnos Pathiri Chair
- യാഗഭൂമിയിൽ കുളിർമഴയാകാൻ കുളവെട്ടി