ADDITIONAL SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMME
Download Application Form
Course fees regarding
Students belonging to SC/ST, OEC & SEBC (Non Creamy Layer) will be eligible for full fee support and will be exempted from payment of the entire fee if they *successfully complete the course.
APL GEN students will get 25% fee subsidy if they *successfully complete the course.
Fee for all courses is Rs. 10,000/
Students can remit the fee in two instalments. First instalment (Half payment) has to be paid before 31 March 2017. Second Instalment and Assessment Fee has to be paid before the Final Assessment Exam.
The students eligible for fee subsidy have to pay Rs. 1000/- as Assessment Exam Fee.
*Successful completion of the course , as per G.O. (Ms.) No: 157/2014/H.Edn, dated 01-04-2014 means attending not less than 80% of the class-transaction hours , appearing for all exams , attending all internships , wherever provided and submitting all assignments and project-works stipulated as part of the course requirements.
To execute the incentive linked fee subsidy, an agreement in Rs.200 Stamp Paper need to be executed between ASAP and student (in case of college student)/parent or guardian (in case of school student). The agreement has to be submitted before 28th February 2017.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
1) Filled MIS application form.
2) SSLC Book photocopy
3) Income certificate (for OEC & SEBC candidates only)
4) Ration Card Photo Copy (first page and candidate name specification page)
5) Admission fees for all candidates Rs. 450/ (Registration fees Rs.250 and Agreement Stamp paper Rs. 200 )
With admission fees Rs.450/- and all the above documents students please contact Prof. Sunil Sunny, Dept. of computer Science, St. Thomas college Thrissur , on or before march 10th 2017.
Prof. Sunil Sunny
(Contact in this number for any clarifications 9495168905)
Additional Skill Acquisition Programme(ASAP)
Government of Kerala has initiated an ambitious Programme, the Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) with the objective of tackling the issue of growing unemployment in the state.The Programmes aims at equipping selected school/college students with skills in Communication, IT and selected areas of industry and service sectors.At Level 1, ASAP imparts 300 hours of skill training to selected first year students (30 per batch, maximum 2 batches in an institution). Of this, 180 hours will be a foundation module comprising of Communication Skills and IT skills and the remaining 120 hours will be the module related to the skill sector chosen by the student.
More details on the Programme are available at www.ssdp.kerla.gov.in
- ASAP Level 1 Programme, which commenced in 2012, is a combination of three courses, namely, Communication Skills in English, Basic IT and an Elective Domain Specific Skill Course. The Programmes are developed, delivered, assessed and certified with the active participation of the related industries to ensure labour market acceptance of the programmes. By imparting communication skills in English and Basic IT courses to a large student community, the project envisages to create a large talent pool that can work in modern day organizations that promote a global work environment. By choice, student groups receive sector specific skills that further enable them to be employable and industry ready. There are 35 and 27 students in the two batches respectively after the course was started.
|Coordinator||Prof. Sunil Sunny Chalakkal, Dept. of Computer Science|
|Mobile No.||+91 94951 68905|