DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
Publications and Presentations of Students
Name of Journal, Level, Title, Volume, Page No, Date of Publication, First Author, Second Author, Other Authors, Standard Code Type, Standard Code, Impact Factor/Citation Index, Published at
- A.S. Sabu, Alphonsa Mathew, T.S. Neethu, K. Anil George, Statistical Analysis of MHD Convective Ferro-nanofluid Flow through an Inclined Channel with Hall Current, Heat Source and Soret Effect. Thermal Science and Engineering Progress, 22, 100816 (2021).
- A.S. Sabu, S. Areekara, Alphonsa Mathew, Statistical analysis on three-dimensional MHD convective Carreau nanofluid flow due to bilateral nonlinear stretching sheet with heat source and zero mass flux condition. Heat Transfer, 50, 3641–3660 (2021).
- T.S. Neethu, S. Areekara, Alphonsa Mathew, Statistical approach on 3D hydromagnetic flow of water‐based nanofluid between two vertical porous plates moving in opposite directions. Heat Transfer, 50, 5170–5197 (2021).
- S. Karthika & M.Viji, Unit elements in the path algebra of an acyclic quiver, Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, ISSN 0019-5588, 10-06-2021, DOI 10.1007/s13226-021-00069-w
- Sujesh Areekara, J. Mackolil, B. Mahanthesh, Alphonsa Mathew, P. Rana, A study on nanoliquid flow with irregular heat source and realistic boundary conditions: A modified Buongiorno model for biomedical applications. ZAMM – Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, In Press, (2021). 1.603
- A.S. Sabu, J. Mackolil, B. Mahanthesh, Alphonsa Mathew, Nanoparticle aggregation kinematics on the quadratic convective magnetohydrodynamics flow of nanomaterial past an inclined flat plate with sensitivity analysis. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, In Press, (2021) 1.620
- A.S. Sabu, A. Wakif, S. Areekara, Alphonsa Mathew, N.A. Shah, Significance of nanoparticles’ shape and thermo-hydrodynamic slip constraints on MHD alumina-water nanoliquid flows over a rotating heated disk: The passive control approach. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 129, 105711 (2021). 5.683
- A.S. Sabu, J. Mackolil, B. Mahanthesh, Alphonsa Mathew, Reiner-Rivlin nanomaterial heat transfer over a rotating disk with distinct heat source and multiple slip effects. Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 42, 1495–1510 (2021). 2.866
- Alphonsa Mathew, S. Areekara, A.S. Sabu, Sensitivity analysis on radiative heat transfer of hydromagnetic Carreau nanoliquid flow over an elongating cylinder using Bulirsch-Stoer algorithm. Thermal Science and Engineering Progress, 25, 101038 (2021).
- S. Areekara, F. Mabood, A.S. Sabu, Alphonsa Mathew, I.A. Badruddin, Dynamics of water conveying single-wall carbon nanotubes and magnetite nanoparticles subject to induced magnetic field: A bioconvective model for theranostic applications. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 126, 105484 (2021). 5.683
- Alphonsa Mathew, S. Areekara, A.S. Sabu, S. Saleem, Significance of multiple slip and nanoparticle shape on stagnation point flow of silver-blood nanofluid in the presence of induced magnetic field. Surfaces and Interfaces, 25, 101267 (2021). 4.837
- S. Areekara, A.S. Sabu, R. Kumar, Alphonsa Mathew, Triple stratification effects on bioconvective stagnation point flow pertaining carbon nanotubes due to induced magnetic field. ZAMM – Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, e202000375 (2021). 1.603
- S. Areekara, A.S. Sabu, Alphonsa Mathew, B. Saravanan, Statistical analysis on the stratification effects of bioconvective EMHD nanofluid flow past a stretching sheet: Application in theranostics. Heat Transfer, 50, 6680–6702 (2021).
- Alphonsa Mathew, T.S. Neethu, S. Areekara, Three-dimensional hydromagnetic hybrid nanoliquid flow and heat transfer between two vertical porous plates moving in opposite directions: Sensitivity analysis. Heat Transfer, 50, 6548–6571 (2021).
- A.S. Sabu, S. Areekara, Alphonsa Mathew, Effects of multislip and distinct heat source on MHD Carreau nanofluid flow past an elongating cylinder using the statistical method. Heat Transfer, 50, 5652–5673 (2021).
Name of Student, Title of Paper, Title of Conference, Organized by, Level, Date, Place
- Neethu T S, Heat transfer in free convective MHD flow past a hot vertical plate, 2nd International conference on pure and applied Mathematics ICPAM-2018, Department of Mathematics, SCSVMV, Enathur, Kanchipuram, International, 19-12-2018, SCSVMV, Enathur, Kanchipuram
- Neethu T S, An oscillatory free convective MHD flow in a rotating vertical channel, International conference on Mathematics 2018, Department of Mathematics , St. Thomas college (Autonomous), Thrissur, International, 30-06-2018, St. Thomas college, Thrissur, Kerala
- Karthika S, Review on Representation of Finite Dimensional Algebra by Bound Quiver, International Conference on Mathematics, Department of Mathematics,St.Thomas’ College, International, 29-06-2018, Thrissur
- Sujesh A S, MATLAB APPLICATIONS IN IMAGE PROCESSING, National Webinar on Emerging Trends in Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, St. Thomas’ College (Autonomous), Thrissur, National, 17-12-2020,
- Sujesh A S, Thermal Radiation and Chemical Reaction Effects on Three Dimensional MHD Hybrid Nanofluid Flow past, 28th International Conference (Virtual) of Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics [FIM 28: SCMSPS], FIM, SSN and Stella Maris College, Chennai, International, 24-11-2020,