DEPARTMENT OF BOTANY
Navya Patrick, M.Sc.
M.Sc. Applied Plant Science, University of Calicut
Plant physiology, Phytochemistry
- Secured the award for best student of the Department of Botany, St. Thomas’ College, Thrissur (2013-14).
- Puthusseri Sruthi, Navya Patrick and Jos T. Puthur. Effect of priming in enhancing viability of Artocarpus heterophyllus Seed Research Journal Vol. 45(2): 1-9
- Kerala Science Congress. University of Calicut, Kerala. 28–30 January 2016.
- International seminar on ‘Advancements in angiosperm systematics and conservation organized by Department of Botany, University of Calicut, Indian Association for Angiosperm Taxonomy and International Association for Plant Taxonomy. 19-21 November 2015.
- Seminar on “Species – The passion” organized by Research and Post graduate department of Botany, St. Thomas’ college, Thrissur. 5th June 2015