DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SF)
Fr. Simson C. S. , M.B.A, B.Th., B.Ph.
CHIRAMAL KARATH HOUSE, PO KANDASSANKADAVU, KARAMUCK
THRISSUR-680613 KERALA, INDIA
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MBA ( Birla Institute)
- International Management Studies (University of Warsaw, Poland)
- B.Th. course from Paurastya vidyapitham affiliated to Pontifical Oriental Institute, Rome.
- Graduated (BA) from the University of Calicut in Philosophy.
- Diploma in Philosophy from Marymatha Major Seminary affiliated to Katholieke Universiteit, Leuven, Belgium.
- Company: Shrine Basilica of Our Lady of Dolour’sDesignation: Assistant ManagerLearnings/Skills developed: Duration: 11th Jan 2016- 10th Feb 2017
- Learned different workshops of Psychological Personal counseling
- Refined emphatic and decision-making skills
- Acquired the skill to conduct training programs for different associations and congregations.
- Developed interpersonal negotiation skill
- Company: Archdiocese of TrichurDesignation: Personal Secretary to the Archbishop of Thrissur.Learnings/Skills developed: Duration: 8th Feb 2017- 26th Sept 2017
- Learned an ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure
- Managing diaries and making appointments
- Answering the phone and answering queries
- Learned to be a guardian of the process of meeting especially preparation before the meetings and on the day of the meeting
A. Company: Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur, Kerala. ( 1st June 2017- 27th July 2017)
Project Title: Crisis Management at Medical Staff.
- Learned how to deal with multiple stakeholders & how to convince them
- Learned different aspects of maintaining work culture in an organization
- Developed emphatic and decision-making skills.
B. Company: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (24th December 2018 – 06th February 2019)
Project Title: Finding and Assessing candidates to fill the position requirements: learning from Talent Acquisition
- Learned how to develop a competency functional dictionary
- Acquired the skill to source candidates resume through Naukri .com
- Developed the knowledge of how to schedule interviews for different positions as per the requirements.
- Learned how to track the candidate details through telephonic conversation.
C. Company: Jivodaya Hospital (4th February 2019 – 13th February 2019)
Project Title: A study on employee Motivation
Learnings/ Skills developed:
- Studied the role of motivation in the employee’s satisfaction.
- Analyzed the factors influencing employee motivation
- Identified techniques to be adopted to boost employee motivation.
D. Company: Skyline Builders (24th October 2018 – 5th November 2018)
Project Title: Epidemiological and Welfare Studies in Workers Exposed to Cement
Learnings/ Skills developed:
- Analyzed the welfare status of cement workers in construction
- understand the occupational health hazards of workers exposed to cement