DEPARTMENT OF FORENSIC SCIENCE
Ms. Sreya Menon, M.Sc.
Pururkara, Ayyanthole P. O.
- M.Sc Criminology and forensic science
- B.Sc Bio technology
- Masters in Forensic Science (Government Institute of Forensic Science,Aurangabad,Maharashtra) – Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
- Bachelors in Forensic Science (Jain College-School of Graduate Studies, Bangalore) – Jain University
- Teaching Assistant– Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Kumaracoil, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu
- Forensic Audio Video Analysis and Speaker Identification
- Fingerprint Analysis and Questioned Document Examination
Webinar/ Workshops Attended:
- 2 Day online National workshop on Enterpreneurship in Forensics: Opportunities and Challenges by Centre for Research Applied to Forensic Science and Technology, Government Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Webinar on ‘Data Science in Forensics’ by Centre for Research Applied to Forensic Science and Technology, Government Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Webinar on ‘Application of Anthropology in Forensic Research and Casework’ GIFSA, Maharashtra
- 2 day National Seminar on ‘Advancements of Forensics and it’s challenges in Criminal Justice’ by Research and postgraduate Department of Zoology, St Thomas College (Autonomous) Thrissur , Kerala in Association with Indian Criminology and Forensic Science Association
- Talk on ‘Rise of Raman Spectroscopy in Forensis’ GIFSA, Maharashtra