Research and Postgraduate Department of Zoology, St. Thomas College (Autonomous), Thrissur is conducting an intercollegiate wildlife photography competition ‘DIGITAL DOCUMENTATION OF ANIMAL DIVERSITY- CAPTURA-2k20’ as part of wildlife week celebrations from October 2-8, 2020. All are cordially invited to participate in the competition.
Instructions about competition:
1. Recent GPS tagged photos (coordinates, date and time) are preferred.
2. Photos can be uploaded in any of the following image format (JPG/JPEG/Bitmap/PNG) in the link provided. https://cutt.ly/WildlifeWeek
3. All photographs must be original works of the entrants.
4. Basic editing that do not affect the authenticity of the photo is permitted.
5. Participants can upload multiple photos as a single file in the form of PDF/PPTX or PPT format.
6. If possible the photographs should contain identity of the species (Use – Google Lens/Reverse Image Search).
7. Prizes will be awarded in three categories.
i. Best photograph
ii. Best animal diversity documentation effort.
iii. Best biologically significant photograph (rare species, endangered species etc.)
8. Winners will be awarded certificates and cash prizes.
9. Photographs should be uploaded on or before Oct 4th 2020. Publication of Result: October 8th 2020.
10. No registration fees, e-certificates will be provided to all participants upon completion of the event.
11. Kindly fill up the details carefully. Request for changes will not be entertained once certificates are issued.
12. Decision of the judges will be final
For detailed instructions – https://cutt.ly/Instructions_4_Participants
For any query please contact in the following numbers –
Phone: +091-892-164-5795, +091-755-984-3793, +091-907-299-4899
Email us your concerns at – email@example.com