Directives to the Candidates for the Guest Lecturers’ Interview on 22 & 23 July 2020:
1. Candidates should bring all the Original Documents.
2. Come to the Venue (Jubilee Block of St. Thomas’ College, Thrissur), half an hour before only of the scheduled time of a concerned subject. They have to wait at the hall on the top floor keeping social distancing.
3. He/she has to wear mask and go through Thermal Scanning, hand wash and the use of sanitisers kept at the entering doors of the Jubilee Block.
4. No Vehicles of the candidates are permitted inside Jubilee Block.
5. Better to drop the candidate at the entrance and pickup from there after the interview.
6. Limited parking will be available at the Admin Block.
7. In order to do thermal scanning at the gate of Jubilee Block, all are permitted to enter by walk only.
8. Quit the campus immediately after the interview.
9. Better to have food from one’s own home since canteen and hotels may not be available.
10. Better to bring water from home for safety although water is available in the College.
11. Better to avoid discussions among the other candidates and keep social distancing.
12. Obey all the directions given by the Police, Health Workers & Staff
Stay Alert & Stay Healthy