DEPARTMENT OF DATA SCIENCE
Ms. Joycy K. Antony , M.Tech
- M.Tech(CSE), Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technology, Vazhakulam, Kerala. Mahatma Gandhi University 2013.
- MCA [Master of Computer Applications] passed from Rajasthan University, Jaipur in 2007.
- BCA [Bachelor of Computer Application] passed from Madurai Kamaraj University in 2004
- Assistant Professor (Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Thrissur) 2/01 2012- 15/9/22
- Worked as Software Test Engineer in G.J Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Irinjalakuda, From Jan-07 to Jan-09
Journals/ Conference Papers
- “A cancellable and irrevocable approach for fingerprint template protection using optimal iterative solubility algorithm and secure point base.” waiting acceptance. Received comments from Journal (-Biomedical Engineering – Applications, Basis and Communications)
- “Minute extraction and CiKX transform based fingerprint template protection using Tanimoto similarity measure” got acceptance from International Journal of Information and Computer Security Inderscience.
- The Journal “Fingerprint template protection using snl approach based pattern transformation” got acceptance from International Journal of Biometrics.
- The Journal “T2FRF filter: An effective algorithm for the restoration of fingerprint images” published in International Journal of Image and Graphics.
- The Journal “Fingerprint Template Protections through Various Pattern Transformation Approaches: A Review” in International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Volume-7, Issue-10, Oct 2019,
- The Journal “Subspace Clustering Using Affinity Propagation in High Dimensional Dataset “
- The paper “A survey on face antıspoofıng technıques” presented in the International Conference on Innovative computational aspects with the association of IEEE organized by Nehru College of Arts & Science.
- The paper “Survey on parallel and distributed processing of big image data”. presented in the International Conference on Innovative computational aspects with the association of IEEE organized by Nehru College of Arts & Science..
- The paper “Environmental Impact of E-WASTE: Concepts, Problems and Analysis”. presented in the International Conference on “innovative practices in the contemporary business scenario”.
- The paper “UAC: Uniform Analysis of Clustering“ presented in the International Conference on Electronics, Communication & Computing Technologies with the association of IEEE.
- The paper “Algorithms for Optimized Subspace Clustering” presented in the International Conference on Leading Beyond the Horizon: Engaging Future.
- Participated in the Workshop on “ Art of Article Writing” organized by Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre.
- Participated in the National conference on “ Computing and Communication” Organized by M.G. University.