Research and PG Department of Zoology, St. Thomas College (Autonomous), Thrissur is conducting an inter-collegiate wildlife photography competition CAPTURA-2023 DIGITAL DOCUMENTATION OF ANIMAL DIVERSITY- ‘ as part of wildlife week celebrations from October 2-8, 2023. All are cordially invited to participate in the competition.
Instructions about competition:
1. Recent GPS tagged photos (coordinates, date and time) are preferred.
2. Photos can be uploaded in any of the following image format (JPG/JPEG/Bitmap/PNG) in the link provided.
3. All photographs must be original works of the participants.
4. Basic editing that do not affect the authenticity of the photo is permitted.
5. Participants can upload multiple photos as a single file in the form of PDF/PPTX or PPT format.
6. The maximum size of the file should be less than 10Mb
7. Prizes will be awarded in three categories
i. Best Photograph
ii. Best animal diversity documentation effort.
iii. Best biologically significant photograph (rare, endangered and endemic species)
8. Winners will be awarded with certificates and cash prizes.
9. Photographs should be uploaded on or before Oct 7th 2023.
10. No registration fees. E-certificates will be provided to all participants upon completion of the event.
11. Kindly fill up the details carefully. Request for changes will not be entertained once certificates are issued.
12. Decision of the judges will be final
For any query please contact in the following numbers –
Phone – +91 8086679679, +91 8075315410, +91 8078296576, +91 9526092449