The 153rd birth anniversary of the social reformer Ayyankali was celebrated under the auspices of Department of History on 2nd September. In connection with the day celebration, a quiz competition was conducted by the students Ms. Stephy Baby and Ms. Akhila Joshy (3rd Semester B.A Double Main).
Published On: September 2nd, 2019Categories: College News, History - Activities
- Ph.D Open Defence and Viva Voce of Ms. NEETHU T S, Research Scholar, Mathematics
- Ph.D Open Defence and Viva Voce of Mr. SUJESH A S, Mathematics
- Henrik Ibsen’s day observation
- AWARENESS TALK ON VECTOR BORNE DISEASES, 20.03.2023
- Warm to cool tunable ultra-stable white light emissions from carbon dots -Tb3+ – Eu3+ doped silica