Mythri Nagar, Jhancy Road
- MSc Statistics
- M.Phil (A+)
||RELIABILITY ANALYSIS FOR THE MULTISTATE SYSTEMS [Listed at INFLIBNET]
Guide: Prof(Dr.) M. Manoharan
- Lecturer, St. Joseph's College, Devagiri (Self-fin)
- Lecturer, St. Thomas College, Thrissur
- Assistant Professor, St. Thomas College, Thrissur
||Reliability, Stochastic Process and Stochastic Ordering
- Europian Journal of Operational Research (Reliability-Reviewer)
- Journal of Applied Statistics (Reviewer)
- Member of E-Forum: International Group of reliability Practisioners
- Member of Kerala Statistical Association
- Member of Indian Society for Probability and Statistics
- Member Board of Studies in Statistics (UG), University of Calicut, 2013-2016
- Member Board of Studies in Statistics (UG & PG), St.Thomas College (Autonomous), Thrissur
- Member Board of Studies in Statistics (PG), University of Calicut, 2016-19
- Member Board of Studies in Statistics (UG & PG), Vimala College (Autonomous), Thrissur
Editor, Infinitude: Frontiers of Research in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science, UGC-HRDG, UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT, August 2016.
||Stochastic Ordering, Reliability of Multistate systems, Ageing properties, Stochastic Process, Distribution Theory
1. Deepthi K S, firstname.lastname@example.org, Reliability
2. Beenu Thomas, email@example.com, Reliability
3. Rajitha C, firstname.lastname@example.org, Queueing Theory
- (with M. Manoharan) Joint Importance measures for the Multistate systems,Advances in Safety and Performance of Complex Systems, Advances in Safety and Performance of Complex Systems, A. K. Verma, P. K. Kapur, S. G. Gadge (Eds), Macmillan, India, 308-312, 2008
- (with M. Manoharan) Joint criticality importance measires of components in MEMS devices, Proceed. In. Conf. MEMS(ISBN-978-81-908468-0-6), PO.3, IIT Madras, Jan 3-5, 2009, Chennai, India
- Joint importance measures of multistate k-out-of-r-fron-n: F system, Journal of Kerala Statistical Association, Vol. 19., 19-30, Dec 2008.
- (with M. Manoharan) Ageing properties of first passage time distribution of multistate reliability system, http://probstat.org.in/Chack ProbStat Forum, An e-journal in Probability, Statistics and Optimization, Vol.2, 22-30, Jan-2009
- (with M. Manoharan and P C Praveena), Ageing Properties of semi-Markov system and Total time on Test transform, Proc. International Congrass of mathematicians, University of Hyderbad, 2010 (Availiable online in International transactions on Mathematical Sciences, 2010)
- On Total Time on Test order, Reliability; Theory and Applications, Vol1, 4 (23), 129-139, 2010
- Joint Importance measures for multistate reliability system, Opsearch (Available online) Vol.48, No.3, 257-278, 2011
- (With M Manoharan) On association in time of a Markov process (To appear in Stars: Sciences)
- (with M. Manoharan) Joint importance measure in network system, Reliability; Theory and Applications, Vol.2, 4 (23), 129-139, 2011
- (with M. Manoharan) Multistate Coherent System with multiple transitions, Reliability; Theory and Applications, 02 (25) (Vol.1) 2012, June, pp. 85-91.
- (With M Manoharan) MEAN RESIDUAL LIFE CRITERIA OF FIRST PASSAGE TIME OF SEMI-MARKOV PROCESS BASED ON TOTAL TIME ON TEST TRANSFORMS, RT&A # 01 (28) (Vol.8) 2013, March
- TOTAL TIME ON TEST TRANSFORMS ORDERING OF SEMI-MARKOV SYSTEM, RT&A # 03 (34) (Vol.9) 2014, September
- Skew-Normal Distribution and Related Families, PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL SEMINAR ON Statistics in Medical Science and Engineering 8 th September, 2015, 127-138
p-BIRNBAUM SAUNDERS DISTRIBUTION: APPLICATIONS TO RELIABILITY AND ELECTRONIC BANKING HABITS, RT&A # 01 (36) (Vol.10) 2015, March, pp.70-77
A NEW BATHTUB SHAPED FAILURE RATE MODEL, Reliability: Theory and Applications, No.4 (42), 2016
Statistical Computing using SPSS: A Case study on Vehicle Price Data, Infinitude: Frontiers of Research in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science, UGC-HRDG, UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT, August 2016, Chapter.10, pp.128-143
X-Exponential Bathtub shaped failure rate model, Reliability: Theory and Applications, No.4 (43), pp.55-66, Dec 2016
Generalized X-exponential distribution, Submitted to Far East Journal of Theoretical Statistics
A ‘ONE PARAMETER’ BATHTUB SHAPED FAILURE RATE DISTRIBUTION, To Appear in Reliability: Theory and Applications, No.3, Vol 12(46), 38-43, 2017
BIRNUBAUM JOINT IMPORTANCE MEASURES FOR MULTI-STATE SYSTEM (with M. Manoharan), Vimala International Research Journal, Vol.III, pp. 7-10, 2018
A Generalization of Exponential distribution with Bathtub shaped failure rate (working)
Weibull-Lindly Distribution: A bathtub shaped failure rate model, Reliability: Theory and Applications, Dec 2018
Ageing properties of First passage time of Semi-Markov system, Birth-Death models and Queuing Models, Advances in Mathematical Sciences, Ed. Dr.Ratnakar D B, Dr.Sr.Alphonsa Mathew, IMRF International Publications, 2018, ISBM 978-93-86435-44-6 (
||UGC Minor Project-2011-2012
- International Conference on Statistics and its application to Management,
May 1-3, 2008, Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode. India
- National Seminar on Recent Advances in Statistics and Analysis of Non-convensional Data, Kerala Statistical Association, Farrok College, Calicut
- International conference for Reliability quality and safety engineering.
Jan.5-8, 2008, Nuclear Power Corporation, India Limited(jointly with IIT Bombay)
- National seminar on Lifetime data and Survival analysis
(Cochin Uni. Of Science and Tech, Feb 2006)
- International Conference On MEMS 2009, IIT Madras, India
- International conference on new trends in statistics and optimization, ISPS, Kashmir university, J&K India, Octo 20-23, 2008
- National seminar on advances in probability and statistics, Dept. Statistics, University of Mysore, Oct 29-31, 2008
- National Seminar on advances in Probability and Statistics, Nehru College, Kanhangad, Feb 14, 2009
- International Congress of Mathematicians 2010, University of Hyderbad, Aug 19-27.
State level workshop on Statistical Computing Using R at St.Thomas College Thrissur, during November 20-21, 2014.
Presented a paper entitled “p-Birnbaum Distribution” National conference on Inter-Disciplinary Realms of Statistics at Sree Keralavarma College, Thrissur, during January 9-10, 2015.
National Seminar on Recent advances in Statistical Theory and its Applications, at St.Thomas College Thrissur, during February 25-26, 2015.
Presented a paper entitled “ On Association in time of Markov process” National Conference on Applied Mathematics-2015, at St.Thomas College Thrissur, during February 27-28, 2015.
Participated National Seminar on Opportunities and Resources in Research, at St.Thomas College Thrissur on March 3rd, 2015.
Participated in the One day Seminar on Statistics at St.Thomas College Thrissur, on February 3rd, 2016.
Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Presented an Invited Talk during Statistics Day Celebrations on 29-06-2016 conducted by NSSO, Ministry of Statistics, Govt of India
Presented a paper "On X-exponential Bathtub shaped failure rate model", Second International Conference on Statistics for 21 century, 21-23 Dec 2016, Department of Statistics, Kerala University.
Presented a paper on " A New Bathtub shaped failure rate model", NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCES IN STATISTICAL SCIENCES organizing by the Dept. of statistical sciences, Kannur University, during 17-18th February 2017.
Presented a paper on "Bathtub shaped failure rate model", National Seminar Statistical Techniques in applied fields 2017, 27-28 Feb 2017
A Probability Meeting, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, May 12th - May 14th, 2017.
Two Day training on e-Procurement KSITM, Kerala Goverment, 08-09 June 2017
One day Workshop on Training on PFMS, 20-09-2017
Presented a paper on "Holder Distribution: A one parameter Bathtub shaped failure rate Model", Third International Conference on Statistics for Twenty First century, 14-12-2017
- Presented a paper on "Elementary Aspects of Reliability Theory", Dept. of Statistics, Sree Kerala Varma College, Thrissur
- Presented a paper on "A new Bathtub shaped failure rate Model", NATIONAL SEMINAR ON INNOVATIVE APPROACHES IN STATISTICS in conjunction with the Annual Conference of the Kerala Statistical Association (KSA) during 15-17th February 2018.
- Presented a paper entitled "Ageing properties of First passage time of Semi-Markov system, Birth-Death models and Queuing Models, International Conference on Mathematical Sciences, IMRF, 2018, St.Thomas College (Autonomous), Thrissur
- Participated in One Day Workshop on Revised NAAC Manual, 28 Sept 2018
- Participated in Workshop on Computational Techniques in Statistics and Economics, 23-27 October 2018
- DTH SWAYAM PRABHA one day orientation workshop on 05.10.2018, EMMRC, University of Calicut
Jt. Coordinator: National Seminar on Research in Higher Education, 21-22 March 2014
Convener: National Workshop on "Research Methodology and Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS", 20-21 Nov 15.
Convener: National Seminar on Recent Advances in Statistical Theory and its Applications-Invitation, 25-26, Feb 2015
Convener: Research Scholars’ Meet 2015 & National Seminar on Exploring the Dimensions of Quality Research, 7th November 2015
Coordinator: Orientation Programme For Principal Investigators Of Research Projects, 13-06-2016
Organized Energy Conservation Awareness Rally, Urja Kiran: Energy Management Awareness Campaign, Energy Management Centre and Centre for Enviornment and Development, Kerala, & St.Thomas College (Autonomous), Thrissur, 16 Dec 2017
Vice-Chairman, NATIONAL SEMINAR ON INNOVATIVE APPROACHES IN STATISTICS in conjunction with the Annual Conference of the Kerala Statistical Association (KSA) during 15-17th February 2018.
Coordinator, Lecture Series in Statistics and its Applications, 18 Sept 2018
1. Data Analysis Using SPSS, St.Thomas College, Thrissur
2. Stochastic Process, Thejas Engineering College
3.Queing Models, MES Engineering College, Kuttippuram
4.Probability Models, Govt. Engineering College, Mananthavady
5. Research Methodology, Govt. Engineering College, thrissur
6. Statistics & Probability, Sree Kerala Varma College, thrissur
7.Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Presented an Invited Talk during Statistics Day Celebrations on 29-06-2016 conducted by NSSO, Ministry of Statistics, Govt of India
|Consultancy & Data Analysis
Ph.D. Thesis for research Scholars
Jesus Youth Animator
Nodal Officer AISHE, UGC e-Schemes, Swatch Bharath Summer internship 2018
Nodal Officer, e-Procurement Tender of Goverment of Kerala
Nodal Officer, Public Financial Management System(PFMS), MHRD Goverment of India