|Date of Joining:
|Date of Birth:
Nandikara, Thrissur 680301
||Mob: 9447270095, Ph: 0480 2752669
||firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- MSc Statistics (Cochin University of Sceince and Technology, Kerala)
- M.Phil. (Loyola College, Chennai)
- Ph.D (University of Calicut, Kerala)
- Lecturer, St. Thomas College, Thrissur
- Associate Professor, St. Thomas College, Thrissur
- Vice Principal (2009-10), Principal (2010 - 2017) St. Thomas College, Thrissur
||Reliability Theory and Survival Analysis
- NCC Captain and NCC Major
- State Education Minister's Award for Best NCC Officer
- Member of Indian Society for Probability and Statistics
- Member of Kerala Statistical Association
||Reliability and Queueing Theory
- (with M. Manoharan) Some structural aspects of the Birth and Death processes, Statistical Methods, 2006, Vol.8, No.1, 47-59.
- An intermittently used n unit system with Stochastic demand, Journal of Kerala Statistical Association, 2005, Vol.2, 31-39.
- An algorithmic solution of a general production inventory (s-1,s) system, Proc. In. Conf. Inventory, Reliability, Maintenance, and Repain, CUSAT, 18-19, 2007
- On a single and Batch service M/M/1 que with a secondory limit on batch size, Stochastic Modelling and Application, 7, 46-59, 2004.
- A note on some results on M/G/1/K que with removable servers, In. Jr. Information and Management Secinces, 13, 69-80, 2002.
- National Seminar on Recent advances in Statistical Theory and its Applications, at St.Thomas College Thrissur, during February 25-26, 2015.
- National Workshop on Research Methodology & Statistical Analysis using IBM SPSS, 20-21 Nov 2015, St.Thomas College, Thrissur
- One day Seminar on Statistics at St.Thomas College Thrissur, on February 3rd, 2016.