||W/o Thomas Anto, Chittilappilly House,
Near Marthoma Church, Bishop Palace Road
East Fort, Thrissur-5
- M Com ( Calicut University)
- MBA- (IGNOU University)
- B.Ed (MG University)
- Research Scholar (HRM), Magath University Bihar.
- Pursuing MSc Applied Psychology (Barathiyar University)
- "Portifolio Management in Gold-Bullion business " ISSN- 2249-6696, Research Scholar Vol- II- No:2 June 2012 Pp. no: 19-25
- "Impacts of Viral Marketing in the society with special reference to Thrissur Town "- ISSN-2250-2521Global Research Review, Vol- II No:1 June,2012, Pp No:64-72 ;
- "Deposit schemes offered by banks to inculcate saving habits among women"-ISSN- 2249-8117 Mirror Vol-II No:1A,March 2012 ;Pp No: 48-55 "
- "A study on the job satisfaction level of sales employees with special reference to textile shops in Thrissur Town" ISSN-2249-6696 -Research Scholar, Vol- II, No: 1A, March 2012; Pp No: 62-70.
- "A Study on the satisfaction level of Autorikshaw Passengers with special reference to Thrissur Town, ISSN 2249-8117, Mirror Vol II, No:1 March 2012, Pp No:77-86
- 'Role of SHG organized by Kudumbasree units in proper utilization of micro credits and for empowerment of poor woman', ISSN 0975-8658 Baselius Researcher, Vol 13, no:1, Jan-June2012. PP 659- 670
- "Functions of reverse mortgage in India-An overview",ISSN 0976-2523 Misbah, Vol 7, Book 7, June 2012 Pp: 8-18
- " Potential Threats of Oniomania due to the entrance of FDI in Retail Sector" ISSN 0975-8941, Research lines, vol no.1, June 2012, pp: 128-135
- Significance of E Governance in Social websites. Is viral marketing a friend or foe to our society, Enkindle Knowledge Vol 1, Pp: 68-79
- "Significance of E-Governance in social websites. Is viral marketing a friend or foe to our society?" Paper Presented at UGC sponsored National Seminar on "Knowledge Management and E- governance in corporate sector Organised by PG Department of Commerce and Management Studies St. Thomas' College Thrissur, March 2012
- "The progress of Kisan Credit Card Scheme in India " Paper presented at UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Banking and Finance Organised by PG Department of Commerce, MA College Kothamangalam ;March 2012
- " Investment opportunities in Gold " Paper presented at National Seminar on Emerging Horizons in Banking and Finance Organised by PG Department of Commerce Panamppilly Memorial Govt.College,ChalakudyFeb.,2012;
- " Trends in Special Privilege bank account for women and their satisfaction level towards privilege account offered by various banks, Paper presented at Department of Collegiate Education , Government of Kerala Sponsored National Seminar on Banking Divergence- Challenges and solutions, Organised by PG Department of Commerce and Management studies, Sri Achuthamenon Govt.College,Thrissur, Kerala, Feb 2012
- "Changing Buying culture and saving habits of Indians-Potential threats of ' Oniomania ' due to the emergence of FDI in retail sector "Paper presented at Natiopnal Seminar on FDI in Retail Sector- Problems and Prospects Organised by Department of Commerce and Research Centre at St.Albert's College, Ernakulam -Feb., 2012.
- "Trends in Reverse Mortgage", Paper presented at National Seminar on Global Market and the Emerging Trends in Financial Services Orgtanised by PG Department of Commerce and Management Studies, St, Aloysius College, Elthuruth, March 2012.
- Eco Marketing "Paper Presented at National Seminar on Environment and Development: issues And Challenges, Organized by Post Graduate Departments, Sri AchudaMenon Govt. College, Thrissur, Kerala and Sponsored by The Dept. of Collegiate Education, Govt. of Kerala.
- "Study on bank loan repayment behavior of borrowers- A profile analysis", Paper Presented at National Seminar on Two Decades of Economic Reforms in India-Performance And Challenges ,P.G Dept of commerce,SreeNeelakanta Government Sanskrit College,Pattambi,Palakkad, Kerala and Sponsored by The Dept. of Collegiate Education, Govt. of Kerala