|Date of Birth||16th March 1984, (31 years)|
|Present Address||Ambazhakkadan House|
|Qualifications||Third Rank in M.A. Economics from the University of Calicut in 2006.|
• Passed UGC – NET, December 2013
M. Phil (Applied Economics) (2007 - 2009) Centre for Development Studies (CDS), Trivandrum, under Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi, with a CGPA 6.5
MA (Economics) (2004 – 2006) St. Aloysius College (Thrissur) under Calicut University with 76% marks
BA (Economics) (2001 – 2004) St. Aloysius College (Thrissur) under Calicut University with 75% marks
CGPA – Cumulative Grade Point Average
PhD Scholar in Economics at the Dr. John Matthai Centre, University of Calicut, Thrissur from 2nd January 2014 onwards. Working on a thesis titled “Effectiveness of Public Expenditure on Health and Education: A Study of Major States in India”
September 2009 to December 2009 (4 Months)
• October 2010 to April 2011 (6 Months)
• July 2011 to June 2012 (1 Year)
Published a book titled, “Fiscal Imbalance, Adjustment and Recovery: An Analysis of its Implications on Development Spending of Major States in India” by LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG ISBN: 978-3-8465-3803-6
• Presented a paper on ‘Impact of Rule Based Fiscal Policy on Social Sector Spending: A Study of Major States in India’ at the National Seminar on Indian Economy since Reforms: Development Issues and Challenges organized by Little Flower College, Guruvayur, Thrissur on 7th August 2014.
• ‘Impact of Village Resource Centre in Agricultural Development: A Case Study of Meppadi Panchayat in Wayanad District’, at the National Seminar on Economic Liberalisation and Inclusive Growth in India, organized by St. Aloysius College Elthuruth, Thrissur on 18th March 2014.