Step 1: Requirements for Online Registration:
1. Please read the Prospectus available in our Website carefully before filling up the Application Form.
2. Candidate must have a valid email id. If he/she does not have an email id, create one.
3. All correspondence regarding the Admission Process will be communicated to this email id.
4. A scanned copy of his/her Passport size Photo (within 6 months) having the size of 200pxl * 150pxl.
5. Photocopies of the SSLC, HSE/Equivalent Certificate.
Step 2: Online Registration Process:
1. Visit College Website (stthomas.ac.in) and click ‘Admission 2015’ link.
2. New user – click the Register button (already registered students give the email id and password for editing or printing the Application Form).
3. New user – after filling up the logging details (NAME, EMAIL ID, PHONE NO. & DOB) - will get the password through his/her email id. Use this password for further login process.
4. Please fill up the Form carefully and upload the scanned copy of the Passport size Photo (the Application will be rejected, if your entries are not correct).
5. Please verify all the entered data carefully and submit the Application Form. Once submitted, the Application Form cannot be edited.
6. Take the print out of the submitted Application Form and the Chalan
7. RC candidates from Thrissur Diocese can select Seat Reservation as RC THRISSUR DIOCESE for the purpose of Community Quota and should get it certified from the concerned Parish Priest in the prescribed space of the Application Form for considering under the Community Quota. Community Quota has no other separate form.
8. Management Quota Forms are available at the College Office.
9. Submit the Application Form along with the self attested copies of SSLC Mark List, HSE Mark List (both sides), Caste Certificates for Reservation Categories, other relevant Certificates for eligible weightage of marks (NSS, NCC, PH, Sports, Ex-Servicemen, etc.), Chalan and Fee (Rs. 150/- for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates) to the College Office on or before the last date of the submission of the Application Form (9.30 am to 4.30 pm on all working days).
10. One can also send the Application Form along with the above mentioned documents with a DD for the above said amount to the College Office in the following address “The Principal, St. Thomas’ College (Autonomous), Thrissur - 680 001". Please write “Application for UG Programme 2015” on the top of the cover. The Application Form should reach the College Office either as Registered Post or as Speed Post on or before the last date of the submission.
11. The last date for the receipt of the Application Form will be 15 days from the declaration of the result of the Higher Secondary Examinations of the Kerala State.
The list of the selected candidates will be published according to the rules of the University subject to the terms and conditions put by the Government. Candidates will have to remit the fees stipulated by the University and the Government for Aided and the Self-Financing Programmes.