The Founder of the College was the first Vicar Apostolic of Trichur, the Rt. Rev. Adolphus Edwin Medlycott, PhD, who was formerly Professor of Rhetoric at the Propaganda College in Rome and was the author of India and the Apostle Thomas (London: David Nutt,1905). Founder’s Day 2019 was observed on 8th June at Menacherry Hall. Manager Mar Tony Neelankavil inaugurated the function and a historical presentation on the life of H. E. Medlycott was done by Dr. N. J. Francis, a former History professor of our college and the present Head of History Department, University of Sanskrit, Kalady.
Published On: June 8th, 2019Categories: College News
- Hydromagnetic flow of magnetite–water nanofluid utilizing adapted Buongiorno model
- New GENUS and SPECIES of bagworm moth ” Capulopsyche keralensis”. (Coffee moth of Kerala). Special congratulations to USHA A U, Research Scholar
- On New Joint Importance Measures for Multistate Reliability Systems
- Inauguration of Arnos Pathiri Chair
- യാഗഭൂമിയിൽ കുളിർമഴയാകാൻ കുളവെട്ടി