The centenary cake fest, DOUGHY DELIGHTS, was organized by ED Club on 17th December 2018 at MAR FRANCIS VAZHAPILLYHALLY HALL as a part of Christmas Celebration with Centenary theme. 75 students from the College brought more than 100 varieties of self made cakes, chocolates cookies, and much more for exhibition cum sale. Dr. Kripa Kumar K, General Manager District Industries Centre inaugurated the programme. Prof. SINDHU GEORGE, Prof. JILNA JOHN, Prof. JOBY SEBASTIN, Prof. SOWMYA JOS. P, Prof. NEES PAUL and Prof. GLORIA JOSE coordinated the event. Creative competitions were conducted in three categories and awarded cash prizes for the winners. Cash prize of Rs.3000/- for the Best Centenary Cake,cash prize of Rs.2000/- for Best Creative Cake andcash prize of Rs.2000/- for the Best Nutritious Cake. Wide coverage from media was the highlight of the event. ED club was successful in giving the participants an opportunity to show their entrepreneurial skills and talents. Efforts of the Student coordinators of the event, Mr. NIKHIL THOMAS and Ms. IRENE ANTONY, was remarkable .
- Ph.D Open Defence and Viva Voce of Ms. NEETHU T S, Research Scholar, Mathematics
- Ph.D Open Defence and Viva Voce of Mr. SUJESH A S, Mathematics
- Henrik Ibsen’s day observation
- AWARENESS TALK ON VECTOR BORNE DISEASES, 20.03.2023
- Warm to cool tunable ultra-stable white light emissions from carbon dots -Tb3+ – Eu3+ doped silica