|Date of birth:
Nenmanikkara ,Pudukkadu P O,
Kerala ,India 680301
||Mob: 9446440296, 9895602874(mob)
Ph: 0480 2750977
||firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Thrombosis Research Unit, Biomedical Technology Wing, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, 2008, Trivandrum.
- Ph.D (Mahathma Gandhi University)
- B.Ed (Mahathma Gandhi University)
- M.Sc. (Mahathma Gandhi University)
- Diploma in Nutrition & Wellness NHI California (Distance Education), USA 2010
| Ph.D. Thesis:
||Toxicological effects of endosulphan on laboratory Albino mice
||Development of anti snake venom Pre Clinical study on Rabbit
- Worked as Secondary School Teacher from June1998-May2000 in St Ann's English Medium School Cengannur during this tenure, familiarization with school curriculum and carrying out Project work of students. In Basic science
- From June2000- March2002, worked as a guest Lecturer (HHST) in Government Higher Secondary School Omallor &Government Vocational Higher Secondary School Kaippattor in the department of biology. & during this tenure, familiarization with curriculum and carried out Project work of students in zoology (Theory and Practical Classes)
- From April2002- May2007 Research Fellow, in Mahatma Gandhi University under Dr Joseph John K ,Reader Department of Zoology , St Thomas College Kozhencherry During this tenure, familiarization with the techniques and carrying out Hematological, and biochemical tests, histopathological studies, toxicological studies, pesticide residue analysis etc.
|Part time Jobs:
Carried out from 2002-2007
- Three years experience as a guest lecturer in St Thomas College, Kozhencherry (2003 August - March2007) Carried out theory and Practical Classes in physiology & project in BSc & MSc level
- One year experience as a teaching faculty in MGM Muthoot medical center Kozhencherry (2005June -2006June) Carried out theory Classes in Physiology& projects in BSc Nursing Class)
- One year experience as a teaching faculty in School of Medical Education Pathanamthitta (2006June -2007March), part time Carried out theory and practical Classes in physiology& projects in BSc& MSc level)
||Toxicology, Biochemistry, Zoology
- Effect of thiodan on some biochemical parameters of Common Indian Frog Euphylectus hexadactylus
J. of Tissue Research Vol (4) 221-225(.2005)
- Effect of endosulphan on alkaline phosphate Activity in blood and liver of Albino Mice
J. Zool. Society of Kerala (1&2): 58-63(2006).
- Effect of endosulphan on histopathological alterations in the Vital Tissues of Swiss Albino Mice .
Int.J. Pharmacol. Biol.Sci.Vol.4 2009.15-22.(2009)
- Effect of endosulphan on ATPase, Lactic Dehydrogenase and Succinic Dehydrogenase activity in tissues of Albino Mice.
J of Tissue Research Vol (6) 231-256 (2008).
- Effect of organ chlorine pesticides on hematological Parameters of Albino Mice.
J of Tissue Research Vol (5) 262-269 (2008).
- Effect of endosulphan in morphology and behavioral changes in Albino Mice.
J of Science Millennium Vol.(2) 30-35,(2009)
- Effect of endosulphan on the major nutrients in the vital tissues of Swiss Albino Mice.
Int.J.Pharmacol.Biol.Sci.Vol 5,225-240 , (2009).
- Effect of endosulphan on Acetyl choline esterase activity in target tissues of Albino Mice
Int.J.Pharmacol.Biol.Sci.Vol ,6, 215-220 ( 2012).
- Effect Of Endosulphan On Lactic Dehydrogenase Activities In The Vital Tissues Of Swiss Albino Mice.
IJPCBS 2012, 2(3), 275-279 (2012)
- Effect of endosulphan on Total ATPase in the brain tissue of Swiss Albino Mice.
Int.J.Cell biology.Vol ,12, ( 2012 accepted).
- Effect of Endosulphan on the Alkaline Phosphate Activity In Tissues of Albino Mice.
- Toxicological Effects of Endosulphan on Laboratory Albino Mice
- Effect of Endosulphan on the Histopathology of the Vital Tissues of Swiss Albino Mice.
- Participated in the Quality system implementation, in- house training on ISO 17025 Quality Manual, System Procedures and Work Procedures that are practiced in the lab.
- Participated in the Indo US Workshop on cell & Apoptosis held at Mar Athenasious College Thiruvalla on Nov 21-23, 2007
- Participated in the Workshop on Curriculum development in zoology, by M G University held at St Thomas College Kozhencherry on Feb 5-12, 2007.
- Participated in National Seminar held by U G C& Coconut development board Kerala on Pesticide pollution held at St Thomas College Kozhencherry on March 20 -23.,2007
- Participated in the National Seminar held by U G C on Environmental Education on St Thomas College Kozhencherry March 12-15, 2006
- Participated in the U G C Workshop on Research Practices at St Thomas College Kozhencherry on Nov: 12-15, 1997
- In vivo drug testing for pharmacological, toxicological effects on mice and rodent models.
- Pharmacological and Toxicological experiments in animal models (rodents).
- Immunodiffusion Technique
- Biochemical tests like, hematological and enzyme analysis.
- Haematological Parameters are RBC,WBC, Total hemoglobin,Packed cell volume,Platelet count,Mean Corpuscular Volume,Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration,P T and APTT,% Hemolysis in blood plasma,Total blood glucose
||Acid Phosphatase & Alkaline Phosphatase, Succinic Dehydrogenase, Lactic Dehydrogenase,Total Adinosine Tri Phosphatase,Acetyl Cholinestersae & SGPT
|Bio chemical estimations:
||They are Total Protein, Total Albumin, Total Glycogen, Total lipid,Serum Creatinine