||Phone No: 0487-2284032, Mobile No: 9446760383
- M.A English (1996) - University of Calicut
- B.Ed English (1994)- University of Kerala
- PGDTE (EFLU, Hyderabad), (2007)- English& Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad)
- Diploma in Theology (D.Th), (2002)- Christian Chair: University of Calicut
- Ph.D (M.G. University, Kottayam) since 2008 on the topic: Application of ICT ( Information& Communication Technology) in Communicative Language Learning
- St.Aloysius College, Elthuruth as Asst.Professor in English ( Permanent Post) from 6-01-2011 to 04-11-2013 (Nearly 3 years).
- St. Thomas College HSS, Trichur as permanent HSST in English for 10 years
- (22-09-2000 to 05-01-2011)
||ICT Enhanced English Language Teaching (ELT) & Indian Writing
- Diploma holder in Teaching of English from English & Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad in 2007.
- B.A Second Rank from Calicut University in 2004
- Best Elocutionist at B.Ed College in 1997.
- Editor of Children's Magazine (Bouquet) for 6 years and selected as the Best KCSLPublication at state level in 2006.
- Editor of Veritas, Annual of St.Thomas College H.S.S, Thrissur (2006-2010).
- Editor of NAVAJWALA, K.C.S.L. Archdoiocese Navathi Souvenir during 2010-11
- Staff Secretary (2011-12), College Council Secretary (2011-12), Red Ribbon Ribbon Club Co-ordinator (2011-12) and NSS Programme Officer (2012-13) at St.Aloysius College, Elthuruth.
- Editorial to "Bouquet", a tri-monthly magazine for children, a publication of KCSL,Archdiocese of Trichur from 2002-2008.
- A Comprehensive Guide to English Grammar & Spoken English, a publication by Prophet, an Anti-Drug youth organization under Archdiocese of Trichur in 2006.
- Editor of NAVAJWALA, K.C.S.L Navathi Souvenir during 2010-11 and published Editorial and Articles in it.
- The Role of ICT in ELT and the Challenges of English Teachers Today, An Online International Journal: Galaxy: International Multidisciplinary Research Journal (www.galaxyimrj.com ), Vol.II, Issue.IV. (July 2013).
- The Feministic Perspectives and the Discovery of Women and 'Self' in the Literary Corpus of Shashi Deshpande, Vol.13 (June 2013) issue of Indian Journal of Post Colonial Literatures (IPPCL)-ISSN 0974-7370, An International Referred Bi-Annual Published by Center for English Studies and Research, Newman College, Thodupuzha, Kerala.
- The Role of ICT and the Challenges of English Teachers in Digital Age, The Litspark, the Journal of St.Aloysius College, Elthuruth, March-2011.
- Veritas Vos Libera Bit, an Editorial to St.Thomas College School Magazine , "Veritas 2006."
- Abolition of Alchaholism- the Need of Time (Annual of KCBC Madhya Virudha Samiti of Archdiocese of Trichur, 2005.
- The Necessity of New Education Policy in Kerala (School Magazine of St.Thomas College HSS, Trichur, 2004).
- The Addiction of Drugs among Students- the need of Making Awareness (Annual of Madhya Virudha Samiti, Archdiocese of Trichur, 2004).
- The Problems of Indian Education and a Need of a New Educational Policy (B.Ed.College Magazine, 1997).
- Teaching is an Art (School Magazine of St.Thomas CHSS, Trichur, 2010).
- K.C.S.L & St.Thomas College and School ( Navajwala, KCSL Navathi Souvenir,2010)
- Handling English Corner in K.C.S. L 'Bouquet' and Parish Bullettin since 2000.
|Seminar Paper presentations:
- The Feministic Perspectives and Discovery of 'Self' in the Novels of Shashi Deshpande, UGC Sponsored National Conference at St.Aloysius College, Elthuruth Feb-2013.
- Application of Information Communication Technology (ICT) in English Language Teaching at Higher Secondary Level (Presented as Resource Person for Higher Secondary Teachers in English at District Level in Trichur & Ernakulam , December, 2010).
- Application of ICT in Communicative Language Learning (CLL) (Presented at NCERT, New Delhi, and March 2008).
- Present, Past and Future of India ( Presented in a Historical Seminar conducted as part of Golden Jubilee Celebrations of Indian Independence at CBSE School, Kappur, August, 1998).
- Indian Education - Problems and Solutions (Presented as part of Educational Seminar Competition and won second prize at B.Ed College, March ,1997).
- International ELT Conference, Organised by State Institute of English, Trichur & SSA, Thrissur in April 31 to April, 2013 at KILA, M.G.Kavu, Trichur
- Faculty Development Programme of Xavier Board Kerala North Region organized at Vimala College, Thrissur on 16 March, 2013.
- UGC Sponsored National Conference on Transforming Self& Modernity at St.Aloysius College, Elthuruth on 22& 23 Feb.2013.
- National Workshop on Statistical Tools organized by Christ University,Bangalore at Thiruvanathapuram Nodal Office from Feb.9th&10th2012.
- National Seminar on Quality Enhancement in Higher Education at St.Mary's College, Thrissur on 2nd& 3rdMarch, 2012.
- International Conference on Revisiting Madhavikutty organized P.G.Dept.of English, St.Aloysius College, Elthuruth on 19 Oct.2012.
- One Day National Seminar on Poetry Today organized by Depts.of Hindi & Malayalam,St.Aloysius College, Elthuruth on 14thSept.2012.
- One day Seminar on Cyber Issues among Children conducted by Social Work Dept. of St.Thomas College on 9 Dec.2010.
- 'International Seminar 2010' on Technology Enhanced Language Learning: The Way Forward from 10 to 12 February 2010 conducted by DCE, Trichur affiliated to EFL University, Hyderabad.
- All India Seminar-2009 on Linguistics and English Language Education in a Bilingual Context: Issues and Challenges conducted by DCE( District Centre for English,Thrissur on 13 &14 February,2009.
- One day Workshop Seminar on Active Learning Strategies &Learning Styles conducted by Sacred Hearts, Thrissur as part of International Leadership in Education Program by Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the US Dept. of state on 16 October 2010.
- Teleconference Seminar for Higher Secondary Teachers in English, jointly organized by SCERT, Trivandrum and the British Council, Chennai from 30October to 3 November 2000.
||Part-time Research Scholar at M. G. University, Kottayam since 2008 through M.A. College, Kothamangalam, a regional centre of M. G. University under the guidance of Dr. Shibu Simon, Professor& Head, Natinal Defense Academy, Pune. The area of research is Application of Information& Communication Technology in Communicative Language Learning (CLL).