Near Railway Station
Kottayam - 686 001
Ph: 0481 2571062
Ph. D. (Computer Science & Communication)
Steganographic Techniques for Subliminal Communication in Open Systems Environment, Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences, Allahabad.
M.Sc. (Computer Science)Periyar University, Salem.
- Over Thirteen years experience in higher education (Computer Science) and software development
- March 2011 till date - Working as an Assistant Professor and Head in Department of Computer Science, St. Thomas' College, Thrissur, Kerala.
- November 2010 till March 2011 - Worked as an Associate Professor in Department of Computer Applications, Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies, Tiruvalla, Kerala.
- July 2008 till October 2010 - Worked as Assistant Professor (Senior Grade) in Department of Computer Science & Information Technology, Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology & Sciences, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- July 2003 till June 2008 - Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science & Information Technology, Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology & Sciences, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- July 2002 to June 2003 - Worked as Lecturer in Computer Science, SMSG Jain College, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- December 2000 to June 2002 - Worked as Centre head with Compuworld Software Solutions, Kottayam, Kerala.
- February 2000 to October 2000 - Worked as programmer with Online Software Solutions, Kottayam, Kerala.
- May 1997 to December 1997 - Worked as programmer trainee with Matix Systems, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Chromatic steganography in digital images, International journal (Communicated, Advances in computer science)
- Steganography and covert communications in Open systems environment
- International conference Advances in recent technologies in communication and computing, ARTCom 2009
- Impacts and potentials of information and communication technology
- National seminar on Redeeming distance education
- Steganalysis in LSB based algorithms, National seminar, Advanced communication techniques
- Enhanced signal based adaptive routing , protocol for mobile Ad-Hoc networks
- National seminar on Advanced communication techniques
- Steganography for Biometrics, International workshop on Recent Advances in Biometrics & Fingerprints
- Anti Forensics and its Significance, National seminar on White Collar Crimes & Economic Offences
|Training / Winter School / Workshop attended
- 77th Orientation Programme Organized by UGC Academic Staff College, Calicut University
- Training on Cyber Forensics at Computer Forensic Division of the Government Examiner of Questioned Documents Laboratory, Ministry of Home affairs, Government of India from 26/04/2006 to 27/04/2009
- Faculty Development programme 2008 sponsored by AICTE & MHRD, Government of India on "Wireless and Mobile Communication" organized by department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh from 30/06/2008 to 12/07/2008.
- One day Workshop on MATLAB - Range of software's at Electrical Department of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad on January 21, 2008
- One day Workshop on Simulation and Modeling organized by Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore, Karnataka on October 5, 2002
- 8 weeks training in IBM Mainframe & Y2K solutions, Systems & Software Technology from 05/04/1996 to 04/06/1996
- Visiting Faculty of Cyber Forensics at Kerala Police Academy, RamavarmaPuram, Thrissur, Kerala.
- Organized national seminar series entitled "Research Trends in Computer Science" in the capacity of Convener since 2012. The seminar was jointly sponsored by Department of Computer Science and Internal Quality Assessment Cell (IQAC), St. Thomas' College, Thrissur.
- Third position in the best paper category of the international conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing, ARTCom 2009, organised by the Association of Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineers (ACEEE) - a division of Engineering Network and technically co-sponsored by IEEE-Computational Intelligence Society. The conference proceeding is published by IEEE CS - Conference publishing services and it is archived in the IEEE Xplorer and IEEE CS Digital Library.
- Chaired two sessions in the international conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing, ARTCom 2009, organised by ACEEE and IEEE-C.I.S.
- Received training in Cyber Forensics from the prestigious Computer Forensic division of the Government Examiner of Questioned Documents Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science, Ministry of Home affairs, Government of India, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad.
- Nominated as Chairman, Vocational Awareness & Career Guidance Committee of Rotary Allahabad Elite for the rotary year 2009 - '10 and 2010 - '11.
- Organised a two daylong national seminar on "White Collar Crimes & Economic Offences" in the capacity of Organizing Secretary. The seminar was jointly sponsored by Directorate of Forensic Science, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India and Department of Forensic Science, Allahabad Agricultural Institute - Deemed University.
- Delivered an invited lecture on "Steganography for Biometrics" in the second technical session of the two daylong international workshop on "Recent Advances in Biometrics & Fingerprints" organised by School of Forensic Science, Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences, Allahabad.
- Delivered an invited lecture on "Anti Forensics and its Significance" in the seventh technical session of the two daylong national seminar on "White Collar Crimes & Economic Offences" organised by Department of Forensic Science, AAI-DU and jointly sponsored by Directorate of Forensic Science, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Set up a Networking lab, based on a cellular architecture, which is the very first of its kind in Shepherd's School of Engineering & Technology
- Worked as Additional Chief Superintendent of the Calicut University Examinations April / May 2013.
- Worked as Examination Superintendent (Post Graduate Programmes) of the Department of Computer Science & I.T. from July 2005 till October 2010.
- Delivered a lecture on "Role of Computers in Chemistry" at Kerala Varma College, Thrissur on 25/02/2014.
- Delivered a keynote address on "Cyber Forensics" in the two daylong national seminar entitled "IT and Cyber Space" organised by Department of Computer Science, Prajyoti Niketan College, Pudukad, Thrissur on 27/01/2014.
- A class was delivered on "Signal Intelligence" for the officers of Kerala Police organized by Kerala Police Academy, Ramavarma Puram, Thrissur on 23/10/2013 sponsored by Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Delivered an awareness lecture on "Cyber Crimes" for the parents of Vocational Higher Secondary Students organised by Government Vovational Higher Secondary for Girls, Thrissur on 31/07/2013.
- Resource Person on a one day workshop on "Computer Applications in Physical Chemistry" conducted by Department of Chemistry, The Cochin College, Kochi on 25/03/2013.
- Delivered a lecture on "Computers in Chemistry" at Kerala Varma College, Thrissur on 31/01/2012.
- A class was delivered on "Forensics Aspects of Signal Intell Intelligence" in connection with the course on "Advanced Technology in Forensic Science / Science of Crime Investigation" intende to develop specialized investigators from the officers of the rank of CI's/ SI's of Kerala and Tamilnadu. The course was supported by Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India and organized by Kerala Police Academy, Ramavarma Puram, Thrissur on 19/12/2011.