|Address:||C/o Joshy M. A., Maripurath House|
Kurichikara P. O., Mattampuram
Thrissur - 680 028
|Contact Nos:||Mob: 9496361122, 0487-3249888|
|Education:|| M.Com (Calicut), B.Ed (MG), PGDCA, MBA|
|Awards/Honours:||1st Rank in M.Com., Calicut University|
|Research Area:||HRM- Stress Management among nurses of private and public hospitals|
- Job Satisfaction with special reference to Arts & Science College teachers of Kerala ISSN 0975-8941 pp168-176, Vol-III No. 1 Research Lines- June 2010
- Stress Management among Female Higher Secondary School Teachers in Kerala. Research lines - Dec.2010, Vol III No.II-B PP 14-19
- Socio-Economic Status and Job Satisfaction- A Nursing Issue Misbah-ISSN 0976-2523, 2011 Nov-March Volume-4, PP 80
- M-Commerce-"Anytime, Any Where Sales Channel" Proceedings of UGC Sponsored National Seminar on "Recent Trends in Commerce, Trade and Industry", March 7-8, 2011, Organised by P.G. Dept. of Commerce, Govt. College, Chittur, Palakkad, Kerala-678104
- A study on Occupational Stress with special reference to Kerala Lakshmi Mill Mirror-Vol.II, No-I-A March 2012, ISSN 2249-8117, PP 71-74- Scholars Association
- "The effect of Airline Crisis in the Indian Economy" POSEIDON- Journal of Commerce, Management and Social Science- Vol II December-2012 PP 87-94
- “A study on the employee attrition in the insurance sector”- Proceedings of National Seminar on the topic Emerging Trends in banking,Insurance and financial services on 17th and 18th March 2015 at St.Thomas college Tcr.
- “Kudumbasree a catalyst for women empowerment –Proceedings of UGC sponsored national seminar on” Perspectives of women entrepreneurship in India” at Mercy college Palakkad on28th January 2015.
- "Role of DIC in Development of MSMEs in Kerala with special reference to Thrissur District" in the 2 day international conference on "Entrepreneurship in Globalised world-Challenges, Policy and Strategy perspectives" Organised by School of Management, Depaul Institute of Science & Technology, Angamaly on 13th, 14th Dec. 2013
- 'Camels Rating System"- A National Seminar on Banking Divergence Challenger and Solutions Organised by Dept. of Commerce and Management Studies Sri C Achuthamenon Govt. College, Thrissur- Kerala on 21st, 2nd Feb. 2012
- M-Commerce- "Any time, Anywhere, Sales Channel" 2 days National Seminar on Recent trends in Commerce, trade and industry sponsored by UGC & organized by Dept. of Commerce, Govt. college, Chittur on 7th, 8th March 2011
- "Foreign Direct Investment in India Policy and Impact on Agriculture Sector"
- National Seminar on Foreign Direct Investment in India-Policy Issues and Implications Sponsored by UGC conducted by PG Dept. of Commerce, Govt. College, Thrissur on 16th Dec. 2011.
- “ DIC-AN ACTIVE FORCE IN ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT” -Paper presented in the UGC Sponsored 2 day National Seminar on Fostering Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Economic Development organized by S.N. College,Alathur,Palakkad on 20th & 21st Feb 2014.
“KUDUMBASREE – A CATALYST FOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT” paper presented in the National Seminar on Perspectives of Women Entrepreneurship in India organized by the Post graduate Department of Commerce,Mercy College,Palakkad on 28th Jan 2015.
- Participated in the one day regional workshop on preparation of scholarly article and publication on 15th nov 2014 organised by the department of management studies, M D Colllege, Pazhanji.
- Participated in the national seminar on “Opportunities and Resources in Research” organized by the research council,St.thomas college,Thrissur on 3rd March 2015