- M. T. Thomas, Rajani Kurup, Anil John, P. C. Sreeja, P. J. Mathew, Mathew Dan and B. Sabulal. 2010. Elite genotypes/chemotypes, with high contents of madecassoside and asiaticoside, from sixty accessions of Centella asiatica of south India and the Andaman Islands: For cultivation and utility in cosmetic and herbal drug applications. Industrial Crops and Products 32: 545550
- M. T. Thomas, P. J. Mathew, Mathew Dan and Vijayaraghava Kumar. 2010. Genetic variability, correlation and heritability of certain agronomic characters of Centella asiatica (L.) Urb. Journal of Cytology and Genetics. 11: 77-81.
- P. J. Mathew and M. T. Thomas. 2007. Medicinal plant resource of Kerala-a review. In: Alok Sheel, R. Anilan & M. M. Nampoodiri (eds) Natural resource management and livelihood support systems. Western Ghats Cell, Planning and Economic Affairs Department, Govt. of Kerala. p. 341-345.
- M. T. Thomas, P. Haridas, S.P. Mathew, M. Abdul Jabbar & S. Ganeshan. 2007. Development of the field gene bank of medicinal and aromatic plants at TBGRI. In: Proc. 19th Kerala science congress. 29-31 January 2007, Kannur, p. 213-214.
- S.P. Mathew, M. Abdul Jabbar, M.T. Thomas & P. Haridas. 2007. Establishment of live collections of Andaman plants at TBGRI. In: Proc. 19th Kerala science congress. 29-31 January 2005, Kannur. p. 239-240.
- M. T. Thomas, Mathew Dan & P.J. Mathew. 2007. Quantitative variation of bioactive compounds in Centella asiatica occurring in Southern India. In: Abstracts, National symposium on current trends in the development of herbal drugs and XXVII Annual conference of Indian association of biomedical scientists, held at Thiruvananthapuram from 25 to 27 November 2006.
- M. T. Thomas, Mathew Dan and P.J. Mathew. 2005. Assessment of intraspecific variability and cluster analysis in Centella asiatica from southern Western Ghats. In: Proc. 17th Kerala Science Congress. 29-31 January 2005, KFRI, Peechi. p. 244-45.