Dr. Ignatius Antony, Principal
Dr. Anil George Konkoth, IQAC Coordinator
Dr. Alphonsa Mathew, IQAC Joint Coordinator
Dr. Thomas Paul Kattookaran
Dr. Martin Kolambrath
Dr. Joy KL
Dr. George Alex, Secretary, College Council
Dr. Anto Johny, Controller of Examinations
Dr. Joby Thomas K, Research Coordinator
Dr. Biju CS
Dr. Francy Kakkassery
Dr. Chacko VM
Dr. Raphael Joseph
Prof. Emmanuel Thomas
Prof. Jilna john
Dr. Vimala John
Prof. Geethu Elizabeth
Dr. Johns Naduvath
Ms. Seema Sunny
Ms. Bindhia Francis
Mr. Sanjo Jose, Librarian
Mr. Joy CC, Senior Superintendent
External experts on Quality - 2
Students - 2
INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), established in accordance to NAAC guidelines, aim to work towards quality sustenance and enhancement of the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
- Developing a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of its principal stakeholders, that is staff and students of the Institution.
- Promoting innovative practices that continually improves the effectiveness of the learning experiences of students/staff.
- Upholding the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance towards organizing various activities and programmes on the Campus.
- Promoting a learner centric environment for students and staff that foster the mission and vision of the Institution.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organisation of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- Organising orientation programmes for the Staff and the Administrative Staff.
- Administering Feedback Mechanism for the College.
- IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
- IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the institution.
- To better inter communication.
More from IQAC