With the constant advancement of science, the College is conscious of the emerging need to keep up with the latest technologies available, which can aid in effective and innovative teaching as well as learning. Some of the initiatives taken by the institution in this regard are:
- All departments are Wi-Fi enabled. Every department has a minimum number of classrooms which are equipped with Projectors, LED televisions, Smart Board etc.
- The College has licensed versions of various software packages such as SPSS, MATLAB, Wings, and both Microsoft Windows as well as Linux operating systems.
- The institution’s library has access to INFLIBNET N-LIST which makes available over 6000 e-journals and e-books around 135000.
- The College Library uses Koha, an open source library management software.
- The entire grading system is done by Linways software and many teachers upload their research papers and resources for teaching to be used by other teachers and students.
- Power point presentations, videos and images are used for teaching
- Microphones are used by many teachers while teaching
- Projection room in the department of Visual communication to project videos, films and documentaries