Recent Publications in 2016
Research Publications, Seminar/Conference Proceedings, Books and Chapters in Books by Faculty
1 Jinish Antony M. and K. R. Das, (2016),Synthesis and characterisation of water dispersible copolymer submicron spheres of poly-(phenylenediamine-co-N-sulfopropyl aniline) via random copolymerization 87, 215-225 Polymer
2. Anne jose M, Smitha Varghese and Jinish Antony M, (2016),In situ chemical oxidative polymerization for ordered conducting polythiophene nanostructures in presence of dioctyl sodium Sulfosuccinate Vol 55A, March, page 292-297. Indian Journal of chemistry
3. TS Swathy, MA Jose, MJ Antony, (2016), AOT assisted preparation of ordered, conducting and dispersible core-shell nanostructured polythiophene–MWCNT nanocomposites 103, 206-213 Polymer
4. Thomas, J. & Ramanan, A., (2016) , What Triggers Supramolecular Isomerism in Nonmolecular Solids? A case study of Copper Pyridazine Halides November, Volume 128, Issue 11, pp 1687–1694 Journal of Chemical Sciences
5. Vinod Rapheal palayoor, Joby Thomas kakkassery, Shaju Shanmugan Kanimangalath, sini Varghese, (2016), Chemical modification at the surface and corrosion inhibition response of two semicarbazones on carbon steel in HCl medium. 10.1007/s40090-016-0101-0,2016 Int. J Ind. Chem.
6. Jayakrishnan, K. Joseph, A. Paulson Mathew, Siji, T. B., Chandrasekharan, K, and Muraleedharan, K., (2016), Synthesis, Z-Scan and Degenerate Four Wave Mixing characterization of certain novel thiocoumarin derivatives for third order nonlinear optical applications 58. 171-182, Optical Materials
7. Subramanian Bhupathy,•Jins V J,•Santhan Babu and Joyce Jose, (2016),Distribution and conservation status of the caenophidian snake, Xylophis captaini Gower & Winkler, 2007 in the Western Ghats, India. 2016. 110(5):908-912 Impact Factor: 0.926 India. Curr. Sci.
8. Krishnan A and Francy K. Kakkassery, (2016), Statistical Analysis of Laraval and Pit Size of AntLion (Family: Myrmeleontidae) with short notes on its trailing behavior. Volume 5 Issue . 1728 – 1731 International Journal of Science and Research
9. Krishnan A and Francy K. Kakkassery, (2016), An Assessment of AntLion Prey by analysing its prey remanents inside pits in selected districts of Kerala. 7(10), pp. 13782-13786. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research
10. Vimala K John and Karthika P., (2016), Effects of Malathion and Cypermethrin on the behaviour and brain Protein content in Koi carp(Cyprinus carpio). 34-41 Vol 3 (1)ISSN 2394-966X IJNRLS
11. Joyce Jose, (2016), Remote Sensing- For Conserving Animals and in the bargain conserving environment. In the Proceedings of National Seminar: Species The Passion-II organized by the depatrment of Botany
12. Roby T.J, Joyce, Jose(2016), An assessment of wetlands and paddy fields loss in Thrissur district using GIS techniques. March 23-24, Proceedings of National Seminar on “Conserving biodiversity in Agro ecosystems a growing concern" conducted by PSMO college Tiruangadi, Malappuram. Kerala.
13. Sunil Sunny Chalakkal, Rajalakshmi M & Vijayakumar R, (2016),“An Effective Clustering Method with Search Structure for Large Multidimensional Dynamic Indexes”, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 75-85. (ISSN: 1995-0772) Annexure Journal of Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences
14. Sunil Sunny Chalakkal, Rajalakshmi M & Vijayakumar R, (2016), Distributed Weighted Fuzzy C- Means Clustering Method with Encoding Based Search Structure For Large Multidimensional Dynamic Indexes, (ISSN: 18184952, 19916426)
15. Benson. C. C, Deepa V, Lajish V. L and Kumar Rajamani, (2016), “Brain Tumor Segmentation from MR Brain Images using Improved Fuzzy c-Means Clustering and Watershed Algorithm”, (ICACCI), 212-217.Proc. IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics
16. Benson C. C, Lajish V. L and Kumar Rajamani, (2016), “A Novel Skull Stripping and Enhancement Algorithm for the Improved Brain Tumor Segmentation Using Mathematical Morphology”, 8(7), 59-66. International Journal of Image, Graphics and Signal Processing
17. Davees C. J., Lusiyadukalude Ithihasam (Malayalam) (2016), Translation of the Portuguese Epic Os Lusíadas (1572) by Luís Vaz de Camões. Published by Current Books, Thrissur. 978-81-226-1339-1
18. Davees C. J. (2016), "A Romantic Mind in its Making: Coleridge and the Epistemology of Religion". (Vol:2, Issue 5, February ISSN 2349-8684, Roots: International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches.
19. Davees C. J., (2016), "Ethical Action: Philosophical Impossibility and Imaginative Possibility". (Vol.2, No.3) September ISSN 2454-3314 The Investigator: An International Refereed Journal of Multidisciplinary Explorations.
20. Raphael Joseph, (2016), ‘Book Review: Arun Kolatkar- Collected poems in English’. Sage Publication. Vol 1. Issue 1. (62-65) Urbanisation.
21. Raphael Joseph, (2016), ‘Book Review: Ronjoy Sen – A Nation at Play: History of Sport in India’ (Forthcoming) Journal of Third World Studies
22. Anu Paul, (2016), “Power Politics in Slave Narratives: Experience of Slavery in Jacob’s and Douglass’ Narratives”. Vol. 3 Issue I, January (114 - 119) 2016 Singularities A Transdisciplinary Biannual Research Journal.
23. M. J. Viju, (2016), Philosophical and Theoretical Perspectives of Educational Technology (ET) and its Application to Facilitate Teaching/ Learning in 21st Century ISSN 0973-5208 ELTAI Journal
24. M. J. Viju, (2016), The Emergence Of ICT Revolution And The Need Of Integrating ICT To Improve Academic Standards In Higher Education And ELT In India, ISSN 2454-5511 Vol.I,Issue 4 GEORJ
25. Syam Sudhakar, (2016),Drenched by the Sun. SSOA, Sydney
26. SAJU M.I. & LILLY P.L (2016), IJTPC The Role of Primitive Polynomial in the Constructions of Public key Cryptosystem Vol.11, May 2016 pp.1-4
27 Alphonsa Mathew & Anil George K, (2016), IJMSEA Unsteady MHD Convective Nano Fluid Flow Through Porous Mediumpast a Plate With Soret Effect, Chemicaland Thermal Radiations in the Presence of Hall Current and Rotations Vol.10, No.3, December Pp:1-21 ISSN 0973-9424
28 Viji M. & R. S. Chakravarti, (2017), BULL.KMA Modules Over Incidence Algebras Considered for the June issue (To appear)
29 Vinod Raphael, Joby Thomas K, (2016), Chemical modification at the surface aand corrosion inhibition response of two semicarbazone on carbon streel in HCl medium International Journal of Industrial Chemistry Springer DOI 10.1007/540090-016-0101-0.
30 Aby Paul, Joby Thomas K, (2016), Chelating competency and antibacteriak properties of E-2-1H-indol-3yl-meteneamino-5-bromobenzoic acid and its metal chelates International Journal of Research in Chemistry and Environment 6(2), 2016, 50-54
31 Nimmy Kuriakose, Joby Thomas K, (2016), E-3-thiophen-2-ylmethyleneamino-benzoic acid: structural and corrosion inhibition studies Chemical science Review and Letters 5(17), 14-20
32 Vinod Raphael, Joby Thomas K, (2016), Interaction of two water soluble heteroclic hydrazones on copper in nitric acid: Electrochemical, surface morphological, and quantum mechanical investigations International journal of Metals DOI 10.1155/2016/ 6509469
33 Nimmy Kuriakose, Joby Thomas K, (2016), Analysis of structure and corrosion inhibition properties of E-4-5—2-phenylhydrazonomrthyl thiophen -2-yl benzoic acid International Journal of Chemical Science and Research 6(11) 07-17
34 Nimmy Kuriakose, Joby Thomas K,(2016), Quantum mechanical and electrochemical investigations on corrosion inhibition properties of Novel heterocyclic Schiff bases Current Chemistry Letters Accepted Article ID –GS-CCL-2016-16
35 Vinod Raphael, Shaju K S, Joby Thomas K , (2016), Monitoring the interaction of two heterocyclic compound on carbon steel by electrochemical polarisation Noise and quantum chemical studies International Journal of Corrosion Accepted Article ID; 4204532.
36. Lims Thomas & Baiju Chakkery (2016), Social Work Education : Integration of Theory & Practice Published by Shanlax International Publications, Chennai, ISBN : 978-9385-977-244.
Publications 2010- 2015
Last Five Year Publications of Research Departments
1. Shadow Banking in Kerala- Hareesh kumar A G & Dr Thomas Paul
2. Maturity Transformation Practices by NBFCs in India: An Evaluation- Hareesh kumar A G & Dr Thomas Paul Kattookaran
3. Secular Stagnation: An Introduction- Hareesh kumar A G & Dr Thomas Paul Kattookaran
4. NBFCs in India—A Viable Alternative for Value Chain Financing- Hareesh kumar A G & Dr Thomas Paul Kattookaran