Exams & Results The Controller of Examinations
- The office of the Controller of Examinations functions as the kernel of the evaluation process.
- Examination Manual approved by the affiliating University is prepared and maintained for the smooth conduct of examinations.
- Panel of question paper setters is nominated by the Chairmen of the Boards of Studies and selection of question paper setter is by the office of the Controller of Examinations.
- The internal examinations are also conducted in a centralised manner.
- There is an internal evaluation and external scrutiny for UG examinations.
- There is double evaluation for PG examinations.
- The Chairmen of all Boards of Examiners meet to evaluate the examination process and declare the results.
- Complete confidentiality is ensured through various measures.
Controller of Examinations
Dr Anto Johny T
Mob:- +91 9847944215
Teachers in chage of Examinations
1. Dr.C V David, Ph.No. 9446417055 (Chief Superintendent)
2.Dr.Mejoy Jose, Ph.No. 9946038236